Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Stuff v4.

Alright, before I post my stuff, I'm thinking about taking a nice break from the internet. Getting off of MSN, AIM, Skype, etc. I'll post my weekly updates and such, as well as browse around, but I need to go experience life outside of a computer screen. Maybe get some time to actually socialize with my friends, and travel around. Not to mention, I have my phone so texting is always an option.
Either way, I need to get away.

But that's not exactly music related so, without further ado, TOP 5!
We're having a returner, or two, as well as some older bands making an appearance here and there. As well, we finally have a song that has left us! (For now). Here you go.

Top 5 of this week (08/16-08/22):
5.) Sapari - Orphaned Land (The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR)
4.) Samus's Lonesome Waltz - Blackguitar (Metroid Prime ReMix from OC ReMix)
3.) Toxicity - System of a Down (Toxicity)
2.) Wake Up- Three Days Grace (Three Days Grace)
1.) Where the Sun Never Sleeps - Stick To Your Guns (The Hope Division)

This is the second song from this album to be posted in these charts, and harsh props to my buddy Nigel for sending me these guys' stuff. Excellent hardcore that has some wicked growls and the occasional bout of clean stuff. This one carries the best of both worlds with a killer intro riff and a solid breakdown for the last chorus. Also, doesn't help that this is the band's love letter to their stomping ground. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment