Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Weekly Stuff v5.

Ooops... It's been a while. Not my fault though. My laptop decided to not be able to find windows32.exe, so I've been without my laptop for a good week. I reformatted it recently though, and now I'm questing to get back all of the music I lost. Easier said than done...

So this list will be for the last two weeks, and I might as well make it a top 10. Enjoy.

Top 10 of the weeks of (08/23-08/29 - 08/30-09/05):
10.) Suggestions - System of a Down (System of a Down)
9.) A Favor House Atlantic - Coheed and Cambria (In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3)
8.) Blind Faith - No Bragging Rights (Illuminator)
7.) Waves of Stone - Level 99; Moonscape; OA (Ecco the Dolphin ReMix from OCReMix)
6.) Northern Fall - Korpiklaani (Korven Kuningas)
5.) Sapari - Orphaned Land (The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR)
4.) I-E-A-I-A-I-O - System of a Down (Steal This Album!)
3.) Medication - Silverstein (Rescue)
2.) Collapse - War of Ages (Eternal)
1.) All I Want - A Day to Remember (What Separates Me From You)

My friend linked me to this a couple days ago and it's been stuck with me ever since. It's like emo-ish lyrics mixed with a pop-punk sound and it just mixes so well. A fun thing with the video is all the cameos that you see. I recognized 6: Silverstein, The Devil Wears Prada, Pete Wentz (yes, I kicked myself), 2 members from Millencolin, Matt Heafy of Trivium, and Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying. Enjoy the song and have fun trying to find someone you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment