Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weekly Stuff v7.

I AM A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING AND YOU SHOULD ALL THROW THINGS AT ME!
Sorry for not updating for like, 2 weeks.. Looks like I owe you all another top 10 list. Thankfully, this will be a bit easier to make. My laptop went down, as you may know, and so, I had to reupload all of my music. Bonus: Seeing as my iTunes playcounts get reset, I can just snatch the top 10 played songs (which will be accurate to my list) and use them.
GENIUS! (and lazy)

Also, you know you have too many hockey cards when you try to sort them by team, and then alphabetically by player, and it takes you over a week to do all the teams (minus Vancouver. I only sorted them a bit as that's my collectable team). Oh well. Whatever.

ON TO WHAT YOU ACTUALLY COME HERE FOR!

Top 10 of the weeks of (09/13-09/19 and 09/20-09/26):
10.) Passage D - The Flashbulb (Kirlian Selections)
9.) My Name Is Jonas - Weezer (The Blue Album)
8.) Blind Faith - No Bragging Rights (Illuminator)
7.) Mission Control - Hail the Villain (Population: Declining)
6.) The Anomaly - Scar Symmetry (The Unseen Empire)
5.) Welcome Home - Coheed & Cambria (Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness)
4.) Louhen Yhdeksäs Poika - Korpiklaani (Ukon Wacka)
3.) The Light & the Glass - Coheed & Cambria (In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3)
2.) Mr. Jack - System of a Down (Steal This Album!)
1.) Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood - Volbeat (Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood)

Danish metal time. Oh yeah. And yes, I do realize they have the same name as a Pokémon; I don't know which came first, but I highly doubt it's not coincidental. Either way, this is the 2nd song off of their album of the same name, and is the beginning of a somewhat concept album. Apparently some of the songs talk about characters who are all in the same bar, but it's just confusing to me. That, I and I haven't read up on it enough to actually figure out what's what. My bad. Either way, enjoy. PS. Holy accent.

PPS. Holy crap, Atreyu covered this song. Must listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment