Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekly Stuff v8.

Hockey preseason is over. That means the regular season is just around the corner. Bonus! On the other hand my fantasy football team can not stop sucking for the life of them. Not so bonus. Oh well, here's another batch of songs for you all to check out. And for the love of Pete, do so.

Top 5 of this week (09/27-10/03):
5.) The Anomaly - Scar Symmetry (The Unseen Empire)
4.) Welcome Home - Coheed & Cambria (Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness)
3.) The Light & the Glass - Coheed & Cambria (In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3)
2.) In Keeping Secrets of  Silent Earth: 3 - Coheed & Cambria (In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3)
1.) A Favor House Atlantic - Coheed & Cambria (In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3)

... Okay, yeah. I've been on a Coheed kick as of late. Do you blame me? Like 90% of people who knows of them, I first heard them on Rock Band thanks to Welcome Home. Picked up that album, loved it, found two more, and bam. Hooked. As you can see, my favourite is their 2nd album and for darn good reason. A Favor House Atlantic is near the end of the album, but is an upbeat, and insanely catchy song with one heck of a funny video. Heck, there's even a wicked fan made video for it too. But, alas, I'm too "professional" to link to that, so here you go. Enjoy, and then I'll shoot, you run.

No comments:

Post a Comment