Thursday, November 18, 2010

Starting off

Hi. This is basically going to be the post I want everyone to read when they enter this blog. I think I might as well start off with some personal info. My name's Trevor. I'm 19, from Canada, and I'm not as big a music fan as some, but definitely bigger than most. I buy my CDs (bought my first 3 years ago and haven't stopped since) and have headphones constantly attached to my ears. I may have only been to one concert, but I'm hoping to change that soon.
However, this is not a blog to talk about me. No. This is going to be yet another music review blog. You may have heard of some of these bands, some may be brand new for you. All I'm trying to do is showcase them for you as well as give my personal opinion on them for you to check out. Whether it's via YouTube, downloading, or going out and actually buying it.
So without further adieu, time to start reviewing. I might throw in personal blogs from time to time so keep an eye out for that.
Anyway, enough rambling. Welcome to The Force of Sound and hopefully you find something you like among the pages here.

Also, all of my reviews will follow a specific template:
Artist and album details.
Small background info about why I picked up the album.
Overview from a general standpoint.
Personal opinion.
Favourite song.
Recommendations and score.


PS. If anyone would like to give their own reviews on albums I've already reviewed, you are more than welcome to leave a comment with your review.

1 comment:

  1. First!!
    Also, looking forward to seeing how this works out mate.
    Now go, gogogogogogo!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete